CDL-A Regional Truck Driver - Earn Up to $110,000
Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Position Summary... With our private fleet continuously expanding,
we offer a variety of Class A driving jobs across the nation. In
addition to cents per mile, we pay our drivers for all aspects of
the job. Top talent deserves top pay, for more than just your
miles. Walmart's CDL-A truck driving jobs: Regional: We have
regional Class A driving jobs in over 80 locations across the
nation and are continuously expanding. Regional truck drivers can
preference the schedule options that work best for them and expect
security in their time off every week. Regional truck drivers earn
up to $110,000 in their first year. Benefits and Perks
- Quarterly safety bonuses and annual pay increases
- No touch freight deliveries
- Immediate medical benefit options
- Dental, vision, pharmacy, and additional life insurance benefit
- 401K retirement plan and Stock Purchase Program options
- Up to 21 days of PTO
- Ask about our Walmart driver perks, such as our Referral
Program, Rider Program, Driver Mentor Program, parking at Walmart
locations and more! What you'll do... As a CDL-A driver for our
private fleet, you will make no touch freight deliveries of
merchandise to Walmart locations within in the region. Why drive
for Walmart? Stability. Established over 50 years ago, a driving
career with our Fortune 1 private fleet offers more than job
security, but also stability in pay, freight, and miles. Walmart's
unshakeable foundation is built on our goal to save our customers
money so they can live better, and our drivers are essential in
delivering on that promise. Growth. As customer needs continue to
grow, so do the career opportunities within our Supply Chain. As a
Walmart truck driver, you can choose what personal career growth
looks like for you. Whether that is growing your annual income, a
path to management, the road to early retirement or somewhere
in-between, we encourage you to grow with us. Pride. Our private
fleet drivers are proud to represent the Walmart spark on the road.
It symbolizes their dedication to delivering on our customer
promise, while prioritizing safety on the road. Pride in the
Walmart spark extends beyond the individual driver, creating an
atmosphere of respect and teamwork across the entire enterprise.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You have 30 months of previous CDL-A experience in the last 48
months and a passion for the open road.
- A safe driving record and continuous dedication to upholding
high safety standards.
- Pride in your career as a driver and the opportunity to
represent the company and our values on the road.
- Commitment to customer service expectations and delivering on
time, every time.
- A positive, team player attitude with a passion for
contributing to the overall success of the team and Walmart. Join
us as we continue to build the best-in-class private fleet in the
transportation industry. There's a road here for everyone. Minimum
- Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver's License with Hazmat
endorsement (including cleared background check) or will obtain
HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120
calendar days of date of hire.
- Minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class A
tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 4 years OR
successful completion of the Walmart Fleet Development Academy
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a
personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3)
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial
motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor
vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents* (collisions resulting
in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from
the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last
ten (10) years.
- No preventable accident* resulting in a fatality or
catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor
- Must currently live within 250 miles of the assigned facility
or willing to establish a residence within 250 miles by 90 days
from hire date. Permanent residence" is defined as your main, and
regular residence (home) at a fixed address. It is the location you
report to the government (W2, tax returns, census, passport, etc.)
as your "home." Your permanent residence is the location you have
the intention of returning to as your primary residence and is the
place containing your most loved persons, animals and/or things.
*The preventability of any accidents will be determined by Walmart
based on the ATA Guidelines. Primary Location... 2195 U.S.A.
PARKWAY, SPARKS, NV 89434-5603, United States of America
Keywords: Walmart, Citrus Heights , CDL-A Regional Truck Driver - Earn Up to $110,000, Professions , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...