Clinical Effectiveness Consultant (Non-RN)
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Overview:The Clinical EffectivenessConsultant non RN,
working under the general direction, serves as primarysupport to
clinical leadership in monitoring and evaluating processes
foroutcomes management, performance improvement and regulatory
compliance. This positionconducts organization-wide performance
improvement activities including bothhospital and medical staff
initiatives/processes. These activities ensure thehighest level of
care and regulatory compliance is obtained and maintained.
TheClinical Effectiveness Consultant non RN write concise clear
reports andpresents the reports verbally at clinical and
administrative meetings. Inaddition, the Clinical Effectiveness
Consultant non RN is a resources for alldisciplines on performance
improvement methodologies, patient safety,healthcare regulations
and hospital performance. Provides all levels ofmanagement,
physicians, and clinical staff with accurate and timely
informationfor effective decision making utilizing internal and
external decision support systems. -Qualifications:Education /
Certifications / Licensures:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Healthcare related field required.
- Master's Degree in a Healthcare related field or equivalent
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP) preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality preferred.
- Lean certified preferred. -Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an acute care setting
- In-depth knowledge of Joint Commission Standards, T42
Conditions of Participation and Title 22 is required.
- Experience in Performance Improvement in an acute care hospital
- Prior experience in analysis of clinical data required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including
Word, Power Point, and Excel is required.
- Ability to format table, retrieve data via queries, and create
presentations via PowerPoint.
- Must demonstrate excellent written/verbal interpersonal
communication problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of
personalities and departments, including medical staff
- Ability to manage own time and schedule own tasks. -
- Must have inititiave to work effectively without constant
supervision and direction.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple
- Experience using LEAN principles is preferred.
- Experience in MIDAS preferred. -Skills and Knowledge:
- Current knowledge of state, federal and professional industry
standards pertaining to all aspects of hospital operations is
- The ability to manage performance improvement projects from
conception to completion.
- Ability to work with and motivate a diverse group of
individuals working together on an initiative.
- Ability to interpret and implement requirements of regulatory
agencies, including Title 22, California Department of Public
Health, and the Joint Commission.
- Familiar with Value Based Purchasing is preferred.
- Requires analytic, problem resolution, persuasion and
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to plan, organize, set and execute objectives is
- The ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects is
- Exhibits self-direction, independent judgement, discretion and
ability to work with a team.
- The ability to work with highly sensitive data in a
confidential and professional manner is required.
- Computer skills are also required.
- Advance Excel skills preferred.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work under minimal
- Evidence of ability to apply teaching and learning
- Excellent verbal and written, interpersonal communication
- Excellent ability to work with diverse personalities at all
levels of the organization. - - -Organization:Sutter Auburn Faith
HospitalEmployee Status: RegularBenefits: NoPosition Status:
Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: DayShift Hours:8 Hour ShiftDays of
the Week Scheduled:Monday-FridayWeekend Requirements: NoneSchedule:
Short HourHrs Per 2wk Pay Period:32Applications Accepted:All
Applications AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Short Hour/ Day
Keywords: Sutter Health, Citrus Heights , Clinical Effectiveness Consultant (Non-RN), Professions , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!