ABA Behavior Technician
Company: ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services)
Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Job DescriptionHelp kids succeed. Build a rewarding career in
the process. We're growing our team in search of ABA Behavior
Technicians to provide therapy to children and families impacted by
autism. Our Behavioral Technicians make a huge impact on the lives
of our clients, and you could be a part of that mission. Using your
patience, resilience, and passion for helping children, you will
teach and coach the social, behavioral, and daily living skills
they need to succeed. Our work may be challenging, but also
fulfilling. It's the toughest challenge we've ever loved.Why ACES?
$1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus for RBTs! Salary: Up to $22.00 dependent on
experience, credentialing and education
- Industry-leading pay and benefits.
- Monthly attendance bonuses.
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses!
- Part-Time opportunities available + flexible scheduling
- Mileage reimbursement and paid drive time when traveling
- Company issued iPad to access our internal resources, support,
and team chats.
- Paid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) certification.
- Access to mentorship and career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to join our BCBA training program and engage with
the best mentors in the industry.
- Community engagement & family-environment filled with
- Exclusive access to thousands of discounts– save money on
everything from hotels and travel, theme parks, new car purchases
and more! What you'll need to have:
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for helping others.
- An upbeat and positive attitude- having fun through play!
- The ability to quickly assess situations, improvise and
creatively engage with kids.
- Comfortability with being silly- sometimes we play dinosaurs or
bears to help our clients meet their goals!
- Flexibility & Adaptability- every day will be unique & will
present it's own challenges.
- Strong Communication & Documentation skills- we rely on our
Behavioral Technicians to communicate challenges and document
successful programs for our clients.
- Compassionate & Collaborative- we experience & learn
- Access to reliable transportation- This role will entail a
commute to surrounding areas (including schools, clinic locations
and client homes). This radius will be discussed further during the
- Schedule flexibility to conduct sessions at the times most
needed by our client's families- availability is typically needed
Mon-Fri, Mon/Wed/Fri or Tues/Thurs/Sat. We try our best to work
with your schedule!
- ACES is committed to following both state and nation-wide
federal mandate(s) related to COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing
requirements for our team members, so we can continue living our
mission of making a difference in the lives of families impacted by
autism. Accordingly, all team members will need to comply with the
applicable vaccination and/or testing requirements as of the
effective dates set forth in the mandate(s).What you'll do as an
ABA Behavior Technician:
- Support your Case Supervisor to implement a personalized plan
for your client focused on maximizing their full potential.
- Respond effectively – with compassion and expertise – to
different situations common among our clients. You'll learn how to
do this in our innovative and evidence-based training
- Recognize and respond to major improvements in behaviors and
help create sustainable and repeatable patterns out of those
behaviors. Seeing your client's progress is truly rewarding!
- Become familiar with and use behavioral redirection techniques
by reinforcing positive behavior.
- Track client progress and growth by keeping electronic health
data on your company-provided iPad.
- Communicate and engage with the client's family in a kind,
supportive and helpful manner as you share progress updates. About
ACES: We enhance the quality of life for individuals and families
impacted with autism or other special needs. Since 1996, we have
been using the very latest and most widely accepted teaching and
therapeutic methodologies to help each individual with autism and
other developmental disabilities achieve their full potential.
Leveraging a wide range of backgrounds, including psychology,
occupational therapies, speech therapies, education, and more, we
work together to help clients and their families. We remain
committed to innovative and effective techniques and we
consistently seek to improve. If you are looking for a place where
you can make a remarkable impact on people's lives, look no further
than ACES. ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or
covered veteran status. To find out more about how ACES uses
employee data for business purposes, see our Employee Privacy
Policy (https://www.acesaba.com/employees-privacy-policy/)If you
are having any issues with submitting your application, please
reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: When
uploading your resume, there cannot be special characters in the
file name or you will not be able to submit your application.
Keywords: ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services), Citrus Heights , ABA Behavior Technician, Professions , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!