CDL A Company Driver Dry Van up to $95K
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: November 23, 2021
CDL A Company Driver Dry Van
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Clean Harbors is looking for a Professional Driver- Class A to join
their Dry Van Fleet. As a driver for Clean Harbors, you will be
responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a
generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility, adhering to DOT and
hazardous waste regulations. Drivers who can be out for longer
periods of time can be routed across our network to make sure you
stay loaded and are making money.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
- Competitive wages 80K-95K Yearly average!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operates Class a 53 Dry Van. Adheres to weight limits and
ensure proper utilization of Company equipment;
- Placards vehicles to meet Company and Department of
Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Complies with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety
procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous
Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA
- Communicates regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required; Hazmat and tanker endorsements, or
willingness to obtain upon hire, required;
- 1 years of previous OTR driving experience is a
- Previous experience transporting hazardous waste is an
- Previous experience using handheld computer devices.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 447-1316.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Citrus Heights , CDL A Company Driver Dry Van up to $95K, Professions , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!