Automotive Service Advisor, Roving
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: June 12, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members.Why Work With Us
- Exceptional benefits within 30 days of hire, with employer
contribution to medical/Dental/Vision premiums
- 401K Matching $1 to $1 up to 6% annually
- 17 Paid Days off (22 days after 1 year)
+ 9 paid holidays, some Saturdays and no Sundays
- Opportunities for growth
- Tuition reimbursement for automotive education and ASE
- Clean well equipped shops with state of the art equipment and
consistent car count
- A free AAA Membership and numerous employee
- First line sales agent for customers' vehicles. Responsible to
sell and schedule vehicle repairs, write the repair orders,
dispatch the job to the technician, provide estimates, sell
additional repairs as needed, and inform the customer of repair
status. Required to collect payment, open and close cashier
process. Required to provide service advisor responsibilities at
any auto repair location as needed.
- Respond to customer concerns or complaints and escalate to
management complaint the advisor is unable to resolve. Answer
incoming phone calls to schedule service appointments, follow-up
calls to customer regarding repair status, outbound calls to prior
and/or customers regarding service.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area and assist to maintain safe
and clean work areas as needed. Participate in ongoing training as
assigned by management. Study technical bulletins, industry
magazines, and technical web sites.
- May perform other duties as assigned.Education &
Experience/Licenses & Certification
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 Years experience
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Previous sales and service advisor experience required.
- Required to travel to various auto repair locations as part of
the regular duties of the position.
Work Environment/Physical RequirementsRequired by the Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk and hear, required to sit,
occasionally required to stand and walk; use and to finger, handle,
or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision and the ability to focus. Identify specific
hazards as necessary (use of chemicals, equipment, driving).
May be exposed to chemicals, pneumatic air, electrical, lifting,
tripping and/or falling, drives member and/or company vehicle.
Operate personal or company vehicle as a requirement of
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Citrus Heights , Automotive Service Advisor, Roving, Other , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!