Company: Work World
Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Work World is the largest specialty retailer of workwear and
work boots in the Western U.S. From humble beginnings in 1990, we
now operate 30+ stores under the Work World and Whistle Workwear
brand names California, Nevada, and Washington. We sell boots,
apparel, scrubs and safety gear from top vendors in the industry
including Carhartt, Wolverine, Timberland Pro, and more.
We are dedicated to putting our customers first, and we believe
blue collar workers are the backbone of our communities and our
country. We are committed to our values of honesty, respect and
integrity, and require each employee to demonstrate these
We're excited to add to our team. Work World is growing and we need
your help. Join our crew and help lead the next stage of growth for
What it's like working here
Each store operates on a lean and close-knit group of team members
and managers. This enables each employee to have a direct impact in
the success of our company.
What you will need
- Excellent Customer Service
- Must be able to climb a ladder
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Bi-Lingual a plus
Your duties will include
- Open and close the store
- Direct workflow on the sales floor
- Greet customers
- Assist customers in finding items
- Answer phone courteously
- Keep store neat and clean at all times
- Ring sales on cash register
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work nights and weekends
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
What you will learn
- Leadership and organizational development skills.
- Sales and merchandising best practices.
- Customer service techniques including communication, and the
ability to outperform the expectations of our customers.
- The ability to adapt to fast and unique situations to provide
an amazing customer experience.
- How to network and build long lasting relationships with both
customers and your fellow employees.
Why you should apply
Work World employees are unique individuals whose varied talents
and experiences bring value to our customers. The diversity and
ideas of our employees inspire us in everything we do. People are
at the heart of every connection we build, and together we can
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k retirement plan
- Generous Employee Discounts Associated topics: associate
manager, general manager, lead, major gifts officer, major gift
officer, manage, sales lead, shift supervisor, retail management,
Keywords: Work World, Citrus Heights , Store Supervisor, Other , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!