We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for an detail-oriented Team Administrator and
Bookkeeper who is accountable and accurate. The Team Administrator
and Bookkeeper will execute day to day bookkeeping and accounting,
scheduling, bill processing, and report consolidation. The Team
Administrator and Bookkeeper will ensure accurate reporting and
input of all important data and information. The Team Administrator
and Bookkeeper will also be asked to support all store scheduling
efforts. A Team Administrator and Bookkeeper is a self-starter, can
work at a fast pace, and has a keen eye for efficiency and
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in
our customer's lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY.
We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and
opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with
passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition.
We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal
well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision,
"To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time."
A Team Administrator and Bookkeeper is a detail oriented,
friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced
environment and prefers to work early morning shifts.
A Team Administrator and Bookkeeper's responsibilities
- Day to day cash handling, reporting, and file maintenance
- Daily and weekly payroll processing
- Store scheduling support and processing, in conjunction with
the Store Team Lead
- Operating a register and accurately handle customer cash,
credit/debit payments, and change
- Works closely with front end cashiers, departments, and
leadership to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Works closely with Asset Protection to ensure storewide
- All other tasks as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Bookkeeping experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and
multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to
company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical
demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing,
Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
No disciplinary action during the past 6 months Your current
leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide
an endorsement upon request from HR. You may be asked to accept a
part-time position if that is the only position available