Registered Nurse, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE)
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Organization:SMF-Sutter Med Foundation- CentralPosition
Overview: Provides direct and indirect patient care to clinic
patients and their families utilizing the nursing processes of
comprehensive patient assessment, development and implementation of
nursing care plans and patient education, and on-going evaluation.
Delivers holistic and individualized care to all patients in
assigned area. Develops, implements, coordinates an optimal
interdisciplinary plan of care that incorporates psychological,
sociocultural, spiritual, economic, and life-style factors. Fosters
and maintains collaborative relationships between patients, their
family/support group, physicians, and other healthcare providers
through timely and effective communications. Adheres to polices,
industry standards, best practices, and applicable laws/regulations
and codes to promote a quality, highly reliable patient experience.
Engages in continuous growth and development in professional
nursing practice.Job Description: Job Description EDUCATION
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. CERTIFICATION &
- RN-Registered Nurse of California
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider EXPERIENCE
- 2 years experience working as a registered nurse in a private
practice, clinic or ambulatory care setting. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence with regard to nursing
theories, concepts and practices; medical terminology; anatomy; and
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry, safety precaution
policies, best practices regarding patient care and privacy, and
changes in local/state/federal regulations.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word and Outlook), Electronic Health Record.
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Ensure the privacy of each patient s protected health
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
License/Certifications: BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- American Heart Association, RN-Registered Nurse of California -
California Department of Consumer AffairsEducation:Associate of
Arts (Required)Job Shift:VariedSchedule:Per Diem/CasualShift
Hours:6Days of the Week:VariableWeekend Requirements:Rotating
WeekendsBenefits:NoUnions:NoPosition Status: Non-ExemptWeekly
Hours:1Employee Status:Per Diem/CasualNumber of Openings:1Sutter
Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans. Schedule/Shift: Per Diem/Casual/
Keywords: Sutter Health, Citrus Heights , Registered Nurse, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE), Healthcare , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!