Family Medicine Physician
Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Salary: Market related
Reference: JN -072019-19946
Sacramento, California- Live in the City or the Suburbs!
Primary Care Opportunity- No Call
Full Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Student Loan Forgiveness
New Primary Care physician opportunity! Take advantage of this
exciting opportunity to join a multispecialty community health
organization that has been serving the Sacramento metro area for
decades. The position offersflexible schedule, high earning
potential, full benefits, student loan forgiveness, and more.
- Outpatient Primary Care (position with no call
responsibilities!) No inpatient call and no phone call.
- Work out of just one clinic with option for 4 or 5 day work
weeks- no required nights or weekends
- Salaried W2 employed position with bonus potential full
benefits for physician and dependents, malpractice and paid
malpractice tail, paid time off, sick leave, annual continuing
medical education allowance, student loan forgiveness, and
professional growth potential
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and
active/valid California Medical License
- H1B visa eligible position
- Position is not J1 eligibleLive and practice in California's
Capitol City! The Sacramento metro area has something to offer
everyone- big city amenities, easy access to the outdoors, close
proximity to the San Francisco Bay Area, and cost of living that is
- Live in the city of Sacramento or a nearby suburb like El
Dorado Hills, Carmichael, Folsom, Roseville, Citrus Heights, Elk
Grove, and Davis- just to name a few.
- Family-friendly neighborhoods offer highly rated public and
private schools, safe neighborhoods, and diverse housing
- Sacramento is growing at a rapid rate thanks to the thriving
local economy- jobs in all industries are available.Job ID: JN
Keywords: Curative, Citrus Heights , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!