Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Hiring a -pharmacy technician -for an awesome -family owned
business -in a -closed door pharmacy environment!Looking for
pharmacy technicians for "prescription filling" and "data
entry/customer service" positions.Job Description:
- Input new prescriptions and run refills as directed by the
- Filling prescriptions accurately and efficiently in a timely
manner under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
- Data entry of patient/facility information/proper billing
information for new and refill prescription orders.
- Batch and print labels and forms.
- Consult with dispensing Pharmacist regarding prescription order
clarification, order entry issues or concerns.
- Complete all data fields according to pharmacy procedures.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including
- Assist with pharmacy workflow as needed.
- Answer telephone calls.
- Establish good communication with facilities and provide prompt
and courteous service.Work Schedule:
- Wednesday - Sunday (Second/Swing Shift)
- Weekday Hours: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Weekend Hours: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM** Schedule is subject to
change with seniority**Skills:
- pharmacy technician
- long term care
- order entryAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- MUST HAVE A valid State of California State Board of Pharmacy
- Education: High school diploma or GED minimum
- Previous order entry skills from retail or long term care
facility is ideal - Experience with 150-200 scripts a
day.Experience Level:Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Citrus Heights , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!