Associate Manager, Installation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
* The Tesla Energy Operations Team is a group of highly skilled,
uniquely talented people passionate about working together towards
the goal of accelerating the world's transition to sustainable
energy. An Associate Manager is primarily engaged in the
supervision, mentorship, guidance, and inspiration of the local
installation team so they continually develop and deliver to Tesla
standards. The Associate Manager will provide day-to-day
supervision to the installation team and coordinate the post-design
process and construction for the installation, maintenance,
alteration, repair, and/or replacement of Tesla energy products
with heavy emphasis on utility and regional staff coordination.
* Exercise independent judgment and discretion in the customary and
regular management of the installation team to meet departmental
goals via appropriate allocation of workload, effectively managing
resources and tracking goals with regards to safety, quality and
* Participate in recruiting, onboarding and training of new team
* Provide professional career development and training for your
team including but not limited to, weekly meetings, 1:1 coaching
sessions, constructive reviews, supporting and promoting top talent
into future Tesla leaders.
* Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when
communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
* Implement, monitor, and enforce adherence to quality and safety
policies including onsite safety and quality audits.
* Utilize daily reporting tools to ensure jobs are correctly
categorized and take ownership of all of projects.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with peers and
stakeholders across the organization.
* Coordinate the most cost-effective field installation process,
construction methods and materials for all installation
* Collect feedback and work with leadership to address escalations
from staff, subcontractors, other departments and customers in
order to maintain exceptional customer experience at all times.
* Assist the General Manager as needed to maintain the integrity of
* 2+ years applicable experience; ideally in management.
* Prior experience installing Solar PV systems, managing and
scheduling multiple electrical projects, residential construction,
and reading construction/electrical diagrams preferred
* Previous work experience focused on job quality and safety
* Must be a self-starter able to work independently
* Must be adaptable to change and work well under pressure, manage
competing demands and meet tight deadlines with strong follow
through and decision-making skills
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including
but not limited to peers and customers.
* Proficient using Microsoft Office, Google Earth, and customer
account management software
* Physical environment requires the employee to work both inside
and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
* Must possess applicable license(s) and certification(s)
* Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening
Keywords: Tesla, Citrus Heights , Associate Manager, Installation, Executive , Milpitas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!