Infant Toddler Teacher
Company: Learning Care Group
Location: Citrus Heights
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Infant Toddler Teacher Share by Email Share on LinkedIn Share on
Twitter Share on Facebook Apply
- Brand: La Petite Academy
- Location: 8008 Old Auburn RdCitrus Heights, CA
- Requisition ID: 134628
- Date Posted: 8/23/2022 We care, for the children and families
we serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset.
Feel valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need
to connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition
reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of
recognition.INFANT TODDLER TEACHER FOR CHILD CARELA PETITE ACADEMY
PRESCHOOL8008 Old Auburn Road in Citrus Heights CAWe are growing!!
Come join our talented team, where we inspire children to be
lifelong learners! We offer:
- Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time
- Outstanding child care discount available for all age
groups!!As a Child Care Professional, youll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure
the daily care of every child.
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan
for children, as well as effectively communicate with
- Complete training that provides insight on child care and
- Implement curriculum while creating fun, interactive learning
experiences. We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals
who are at least 18 and have:
- Experience in a licensed child care center or related
- Completed a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 12 ECE units in addition to Infant Toddler unit
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements We know our best asset is our
people! So weve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a
robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your
expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted
range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance,
dental, vision, as well as medical for full-time positions), and
retirement planning, with a 401k match. We recognize your
potential, encourage your talent, and support your growth with
ongoing training and development. We also offer tuition
reimbursement, assistance with ECE Credits (worth college credit
toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher
program to enhance your skillsand increase your pay. Dont wait.
Start strong today.Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant
based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Citrus Heights , Infant Toddler Teacher, Education / Teaching , Citrus Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!